Cement Bonded Asbestos Collection & Disposal
All forms of asbestos are potentially harmful. EWD can supply all sizes of skips from 2 to 12 cubic yards and Roll on/Roll off containers from 15 to 40 cubic yards for the disposal of asbestos after its removal.
We cannot accept asbestos at any of our transfer stations, but we are licensed to remove it to permitted disposal sites and complete all necessary hazardous paperwork on your behalf. Note that all asbestos to be placed in waste containers MUST be double wrapped and sealed securely to control the release of fibres.
Before asbestos can be removed, customers must obtain a registration number from The Environment Agency. Call 08708 502858 or view the agency’s website for information. Note that all asbestos to be placed in waste containers MUST be double wrapped and sealed securely to control the release of fibres. Please ask when you book for further information on this. We can advise on all details of asbestos removal.
Note that we may not be able to deal with all types of hazardous waste, but may be able to supply details of a specialist remover.
If you need to put your skip on the road don’t forget we can arrange a local council permit and supply lights and cones for you too.
We are pleased to advise you that we are able to recycle at least 90% of the waste that we collect from you. All of the waste that we collect is taken to recycling or disposal sites that are regulated by the Environment Agency and the County Planning Service.
EWD Permit information
- Morses Lane, Brightlingsea Transfer Station EPR/NP3094NP.
- Bobs Skips, Clacton-on-Sea Transfer Station EPR/VP3495VS.
- Martell’s Quarry, Ardleigh Transfer Station EPR/NB3730RP.
- Mobile Plant EPR/PP3794NV.
- Waste Carriers and Brokers License CB/PN5070MZ.
- Accredited by Safe Contractor Number IF4376.
- Accredited by Constructionline Number 59174.
- Tyre Industry Federation “Responsible Recycler Scheme” Number 11.
- Tyre Recovery Association Number 11.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US :
07.00 hrs – 17.30 hrs Mon – Fri. 07.00 hrs – 12.30 Sat.
Tel: 01206 307070 Fax: 01206 308686