Contaminated Soil Disposal
We can arrange the removal of contaminated soils from site clear up operations in skips from 2 to 8 cubic yards, roll on/roll off containers or bulk tipper/grab lorries of 15-18 tonnes.
On receipt of your Site Analysis results, our managers will assess the levels of contamination present on your site and liaise with the most appropriate recycling or disposal facilities for your waste. We will arrange all necessary hazardous waste paperwork on your behalf to ensure that you meet the necessary compliance standards.
Note that we may not be able to deal with all types of hazardous waste, but may be able to supply details of a specialist remover.
Clean inert infill
We can supply clean inert infill materials for restoring sites following clean-up operations. We have a wide range of materials available to suit this purpose.
Additionally, all of our range of virgin and secondary aggregates can be delivered to you in either full or part loads by tipper/grab or with a waste container.
Please see our Virgin and Recycled Aggregates Page for product details.
If you need to put your container on the road don’t forget we can arrange a local council permit and supply lights and cones for you too.
If the site that you are working on is subject to time restrictions, please advise us when booking in and we will try to accommodate this in your delivery arrangements.
EWD Permit information
- Morses Lane, Brightlingsea Transfer Station EPR/NP3094NP.
- Bobs Skips, Clacton-on-Sea Transfer Station EPR/VP3495VS.
- Martell’s Quarry, Ardleigh Transfer Station EPR/NB3730RP.
- Mobile Plant EPR/PP3794NV.
- Waste Carriers and Brokers License CB/PN5070MZ.
- Accredited by Safe Contractor Number IF4376.
- Accredited by Constructionline Number 59174.
- Tyre Industry Federation “Responsible Recycler Scheme” Number 11.
- Tyre Recovery Association Number 11.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US :
07.00 hrs – 17.30 hrs Mon – Fri. 07.00 hrs – 12.30 Sat.
Tel: 01206 307070 Fax: 01206 308686