Mobile Plant Permit
As well as our Waste Transfer permits, we also have a Mobile Plant Treatment Permit for a variety of off-site processes.
This includes land restoration and reclamation work, land spreading, contaminated soil treatment work and soil screening and crushing.
If any of these areas are of interest to you please contact us.
We are pleased to advise you that we are able to recycle at least 90% of the waste that we collect from you. All of the waste that we collect is taken to recycling or disposal sites that are regulated by the Environment Agency and the County Planning Service.
EWD Permit information
- Morses Lane, Brightlingsea Transfer Station EPR/NP3094NP.
- Bobs Skips, Clacton-on-Sea Transfer Station EPR/VP3495VS.
- Martell’s Quarry, Ardleigh Transfer Station EPR/NB3730RP.
- Mobile Plant EPR/PP3794NV.
- Waste Carriers and Brokers License CB/PN5070MZ.
- Accredited by Safe Contractor Number IF4376.
- Accredited by Constructionline Number 59174.
- Tyre Industry Federation “Responsible Recycler Scheme” Number 11.
- Tyre Recovery Association Number 11.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US :
07.00 hrs – 17.30 hrs Mon – Fri. 07.00 hrs – 12.30 Sat.
Tel: 01206 307070 Fax: 01206 308686