Wood Disposal and Recycling
EWD has over 28 years’ experience of waste wood recycling and can reduce spiralling waste disposal costs.
Our access to many innovative markets enables us to accept solid softwood and hardwood, packaging waste, scrap pallets, packing cases, cable drums and process off-cuts from the manufacture of untreated products at incredibly low rates. All other types of wood are also accepted.
Our fleet of articulated trucks and roll-on-offs are available to collect wood from your site, often on the day of your call.
Every year EWD processes thousands of tonnes of waste wood. You can be confident that your waste will be treated in a professional and compliant manner and our knowledge of the industry means that if we can’t help you we will probably know a specialist who can.
For further information, please contact us.
We are pleased to advise you that we are able to recycle at least 90% of the waste that we collect from you. All of the waste that we collect is taken to recycling or disposal sites that are regulated by the Environment Agency and the County Planning Service.
EWD Permit information
- Morses Lane, Brightlingsea Transfer Station EPR/NP3094NP.
- Bobs Skips, Clacton-on-Sea Transfer Station EPR/VP3495VS.
- Martell’s Quarry, Ardleigh Transfer Station EPR/NB3730RP.
- Mobile Plant EPR/PP3794NV.
- Waste Carriers and Brokers License CB/PN5070MZ.
- Accredited by Safe Contractor Number IF4376.
- Accredited by Constructionline Number 59174.
- Tyre Industry Federation “Responsible Recycler Scheme” Number 11.
- Tyre Recovery Association Number 11.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US :
07.00 hrs – 17.30 hrs Mon – Fri. 07.00 hrs – 12.30 Sat.
Tel: 01206 307070 Fax: 01206 308686