Virgin & Recycled Aggregates
We can deliver a full range of virgin aggregates produced at local quarries or specially imported as needed. The following are readily available:
- Type 1
- Sharp Sand
- Soft Sand
Secondary, Recycled Aggregates
- Recovered Road Planings
- Crushed Concrete
- Crushed Brick
- Recycled Soft Sand
- Recycled Sharp Sand
- Recycled Sand Fill.
- 10 mm Recycled Stone
- 20mm Recycled Stone
- 40 mm Oversize Stone
Delivery is available by skip, tipper, grab, roll-on roll-off lorry. Please contact us if you require something that is not listed.
Some of our recycled products have achieved End of Waste Status. Please ask us for more details if this is of interest to you.
Please advise us if your site has overhead cables or other potential hazards and obstructions. If the site that you are working on is subject to time restrictions, please advise us when booking in and we will try to accommodate this in your delivery arrangements.
We are pleased to advise you that we are able to recycle at least 90% of the waste that we collect from you. All of the waste that we collect is taken to recycling or disposal sites that are regulated by the Environment Agency and the County Planning Service.
EWD Permit information
- Morses Lane, Brightlingsea Transfer Station EPR/NP3094NP.
- Bobs Skips, Clacton-on-Sea Transfer Station EPR/VP3495VS.
- Martell’s Quarry, Ardleigh Transfer Station EPR/NB3730RP.
- Mobile Plant EPR/PP3794NV.
- Waste Carriers and Brokers License CB/PN5070MZ.
- Accredited by Safe Contractor Number IF4376.
- Accredited by Constructionline Number 59174.
- Tyre Industry Federation “Responsible Recycler Scheme” Number 11.
- Tyre Recovery Association Number 11.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US :
07.00 hrs – 17.30 hrs Mon – Fri. 07.00 hrs – 12.30 Sat.
Tel: 01206 307070 Fax: 01206 308686