EWD can arrange to remove your COSHH waste from you and can take any of the following items:
We have COSHH bins in 240 and 1100 litre capacities, and we can prepare all of the necessary hazardous waste paperwork for you if required. If you have other types of hazardous waste, please ring us as we may be able to put you in touch with a specialist remover.
We are able to supply skips for the removal and safe disposal of cement based asbestos, including preparing the necessary paperwork for you, please see our Asbestos Disposal page for full details.
We are pleased to advise you that we are able to recycle at least 90% of the waste that we collect from you. All of the waste that we collect is taken to recycling or disposal sites that are regulated by the Environment Agency and the County Planning Service.
EWD Permit information
- Morses Lane, Brightlingsea Transfer Station EPR/NP3094NP.
- Bobs Skips, Clacton-on-Sea Transfer Station EPR/VP3495VS.
- Martell’s Quarry, Ardleigh Transfer Station EPR/NB3730RP.
- Mobile Plant EPR/PP3794NV.
- Waste Carriers and Brokers License CB/PN5070MZ.
- Accredited by Safe Contractor Number IF4376.
- Accredited by Constructionline Number 59174.
- Tyre Industry Federation “Responsible Recycler Scheme” Number 11.
- Tyre Recovery Association Number 11.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US :
07.00 hrs – 17.30 hrs Mon – Fri. 07.00 hrs – 12.30 Sat.
Tel: 01206 307070 Fax: 01206 308686