Secure Data Destruction
Data destruction should be a high priority for every business owner. Secure data destruction is important to help maintain a positive reputation and ensures continued customer trust and loyalty.
Most electronic equipment used in business today contains confidential data; whether it be servers, hard drives, media tapes or IT equipment, it needs to be destroyed or wiped at the end of its life. To protect the data contained within the device or media, the item must be securely wiped or alternatively shredded to destroy it completely.
At EWD we can easily solve worries of leaked information with our confidential document data destruction service. For maximised protection against the threat of identity theft and ID fraud, all data is collected from your premises by uniformed, security checked operatives. The documents will then be shredded and recycled to ensure all information is unrecoverable.
Document destruction is suitable for CDs, DVDs, tapes, mobile phones, memory cards, hard drives and paper documents.
- Suitable for both media storage devices and paper documents
- Peace of mind with a full audit trail and certificate of destruction
- All waste is recycled after shredding to reduce your impact on the environment
- Avoid fines and protect your business reputation by minimising the risk of a data breach
- Save money and valuable space by outsourcing to a specialist provider with economies of scale
- Nationwide coverage
- Secure disposal of confidential documents
- Destruction completed by security checked staff
Our shredding pricing model is based on the amount of material either by weight or number of containers, and the number of service visits required. Minimum order values apply.
Please advise us if you know that your site has overhead cables or other potential hazards and obstructions.
We are pleased to advise you that we are able to recycle at least 90% of the waste that we collect from you. All of the waste that we collect is taken to recycling or disposal sites that are regulated by the Environment Agency and the County Planning Service.
EWD Permit information
- Morses Lane, Brightlingsea Transfer Station EPR/NP3094NP.
- Bobs Skips, Clacton-on-Sea Transfer Station EPR/VP3495VS.
- Martell’s Quarry, Ardleigh Transfer Station EPR/NB3730RP.
- Mobile Plant EPR/PP3794NV.
- Waste Carriers and Brokers License CB/PN5070MZ.
- Accredited by Safe Contractor Number IF4376.
- Accredited by Constructionline Number 59174.
- Tyre Industry Federation “Responsible Recycler Scheme” Number 11.
- Tyre Recovery Association Number 11.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US :
07.00 hrs – 17.30 hrs Mon – Fri. 07.00 hrs – 12.30 Sat.
Tel: 01206 307070 Fax: 01206 308686