Roll On Roll Off
All sizes of containers from 15 to 40 cubic yards.
- 20yd³ – Roll on/Roll off container – Suitable for general builders waste.
- 40yd³ – Roll on/Roll off container – Ideal for general light waste.
Wastes Collected in Bulk Containers
Containers can be used to recycle most general household, garden, construction, demolition and industrial wastes. We can also remove contaminated soils for either recovery or disposal for you.
We are able to supply containers for the removal and safe disposal of cement based asbestos, and can prepare the necessary paperwork. Please see our Asbestos Disposal page for full details. Containers can’t be used for other types of asbestos and hazardous wastes such as oils, paints etc. If you have hazardous waste, please ring us as we may be able to put you in touch with someone who can help you.
Fridges and Freezers can be put into your container if you agree this with us first. There is an additional recycling charge for these items to cover the costs of treating the waste safely.
Products Supplied in Containers
All of our range of virgin and secondary aggregates can be delivered to you in either full or part loads in containers.
If you need to put your container on the road we can arrange a local council permit and supply lights and cones. Please advise us if you know that your site has overhead cables or other potential hazards and obstructions.
If you know that the site that you are working on is subject to time restrictions, please advise us when booking in and we will try to accommodate this in your delivery arrangements.
We are pleased to advise you that we are able to recycle at least 90% of the waste that we collect from you. All of the waste that we collect is taken to recycling or disposal sites that are regulated by the Environment Agency and the County Planning Service.
EWD Permit information
- Morses Lane, Brightlingsea Transfer Station EPR/NP3094NP.
- Bobs Skips, Clacton-on-Sea Transfer Station EPR/VP3495VS.
- Martell’s Quarry, Ardleigh Transfer Station EPR/NB3730RP.
- Mobile Plant EPR/PP3794NV.
- Waste Carriers and Brokers License CB/PN5070MZ.
- Accredited by Safe Contractor Number IF4376.
- Accredited by Constructionline Number 59174.
- Tyre Industry Federation “Responsible Recycler Scheme” Number 11.
- Tyre Recovery Association Number 11.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US :
07.00 hrs – 17.30 hrs Mon – Fri. 07.00 hrs – 12.30 Sat.
Tel: 01206 307070 Fax: 01206 308686