Tipper & Grab Hire
We have a fleet of tipper and grab lorries for moving high volumes of construction, demolition waste, contaminated soils and muck away.
Grab lorries are particularly useful if you are unable to load on site or need to remove wastes from awkward sites e.g. over a wall.
Products Supplied in Bulk
All of our range of virgin and secondary aggregates can be delivered to you in either full or part loads by tipper/grab. We can also deliver split loads of two different products on one load.
They are not suitable for asbestos and hazardous wastes such as oils, paints etc. If you have hazardous waste, please call us as we may be able to supply details of a specialist remover.
We are able to supply skips for the removal and safe disposal of cement based asbestos, including preparing the necessary paperwork for you. Please see our Asbestos Disposal page for full details.
Please advise us if you know that your site has overhead cables or other potential hazards and obstructions.
If you know that the site that you are working on is subject to time restrictions, please advise us when booking in and we will try to accommodate this in your delivery arrangements.
EWD Permit information
- Morses Lane, Brightlingsea Transfer Station EPR/NP3094NP.
- Bobs Skips, Clacton-on-Sea Transfer Station EPR/VP3495VS.
- Martell’s Quarry, Ardleigh Transfer Station EPR/NB3730RP.
- Mobile Plant EPR/PP3794NV.
- Waste Carriers and Brokers License CB/PN5070MZ.
- Accredited by Safe Contractor Number IF4376.
- Accredited by Constructionline Number 59174.
- Tyre Industry Federation “Responsible Recycler Scheme” Number 11.
- Tyre Recovery Association Number 11.
For further information on our tipper and grab lorries please contact:
Tel : 01206 307030 / 07813 549 108
Tel: 01206 307030 / 07770 307070